Our client, Union Hearing Aid Centre, is seeking a Department Lead for their Med-El department. This position is ideal for an individual who thrives in a busy, team-oriented environment. If you have strong customer service acumen, and high attention to detail for administrative and inventory-related tasks then we want to hear from you!
Through their partnership with MED-EL, they are able to provide all sound processors, parts, accessories, replacements, and repairs. This department acts as the Canadian representative for MED-EL, ensuring that the account runs smoothly and efficiently.
Founded in 1922, Union Hearing Aid Center was Toronto’s first hearing aid office. Now, 100 years later, the practice has grown to include 20 staff members, including Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Specialists who help service over 20,000 satisfied patients.
This is a full-time, permanent position. The office is located in the heart of downtown Toronto and is easily accessed by the TTC.
- Process patient and 3rd party purchases
- Customer service (in person, by phone, and by email)
- Facilitate device upgrades for eligible patients
- Process internal orders for MED-EL field staff
- Prepare month-end reporting
- Ensure Health Canada Compliance with inventory and new device launches
- Assist with new device launches for all Canadian Cochlear Implant centres
- Handle registration card inputs and warranty returns
- Shipping and tracking
- Order stock for the practice
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency and experience with medical products/devices is an asset
- Experience with 3rd party billing; ODSP, ACSD, DVA, and WSIB is an asset
- Strong customer service acumen
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Demonstrated competence working with databases and Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
Click here for details of the measures that UHAC is actively taking to ensure both staff and patients’ safety and success during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Interested applicants can apply by email to email@example.com. Brown Consulting Group thanks all candidates who apply; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.