Our client, Carson Dunlop is an innovative and entrepreneurial property technology and services company that leads the market for home inspections in Toronto. In addition, we are pioneers in property inspection software, as well as property inspection education and training across North America.
Carson Dunlop currently has an exciting career opportunity for a Growth Specialist to join their Home Inspection business to support sales and marketing campaigns and leverage their strong brand awareness and reputation to drive more sales across the greater Toronto area and beyond.
The role of a Growth Specialist is to develop business relationships with real estate agents and other referral partners to ensure that they are the trusted resource to help them list and sell homes. Agents must be able to ensure that their clients are the most informed that they can be when thinking of buying or selling a home. Your performance will be measured against monthly, quarterly and annual quotas, and rewarded with a competitive base salary along with a commission structure as well as mileage reimbursement, benefits program and the mobile tools necessary to excel in this exciting role.
Major Elements of The Role
- Deliver established sales targets and active territory management.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of available services and be able to articulate the key differences with the services provided by our competitors.
- Develop and maintain referral relationships with real estate agents and brokers to drive volume, as well as form relationships with other real estate service providers such as lawyers, mortgage brokers and lenders, etc.
- Establish quarterly goals and target lists with the Company including target lists of high-producing real estate agents and daily call commitments.
- Schedule one-on-one appointments with identified high producers and report status weekly or as requested by the Company.
- Coordinate office meetings/presentations every month to help meet revenue goals.
- Coordinate and schedule information, education (e.g. First Time Buyer’s seminars) classes with real estate offices.
- Organize and maintain a territory route to ensure distribution of Carson Dunlop marketing collateral and special marketing campaign materials.
- Maintain all appointments and schedules and return all email and phone calls promptly and escalate issues to the proper channels as necessary.
- Manage expenses and comply with all reporting requirements.
- Contribute to sales strategy by defining and implementing plans to achieve sales objectives.
- Record activity and use the sales and relationship management tools available in Hubspot.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience ideally in a related field (real estate sales licence would be great but is not a requirement)
- Valid driver’s licence and vehicle
- Post-secondary education or equivalent is preferred
- Applicants with experience in business development, real estate sales or mortgage brokering experience are preferred
The Keys to Your Success will include
- Strong understanding of the current residential real estate environment
- A passion for relationship building and business development
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Natural leadership qualities
- Team player and internally motivated to be the best
- A track record of overachieving quota
- A self-motivator with a desire to be a top earner in a performance-based compensation model
Interested applicants can apply by email to email@example.com on or before Friday, September 24th, 2021. We thank all candidates who apply; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.