Union Hearing Aid Centre is seeking a Medical/3rd Party Billing Administrator to join their team. This role is ideal for a highly organized individual who is detail-oriented, can work independently as well as in a team setting, and has the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment. This is a full-time, permanent position, requiring in-person attendance at the office. The office is in the heart of downtown Toronto and is easily accessed by the TTC at St. Patrick station.
Founded in 1922, Union Hearing Aid Center was one of the first hearing aid offices in Toronto. Now, 100 years later, the practice has grown to include 20 staff members, including Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Specialists who help service over 20,000 satisfied patients.
3rd Party Relationship Management
- Assist in all aspects of 3rd party billing for all departments, including Hearing Aid, Cochlear, and MEDEL
- Handle ODSP, ACSD, Exceptional Circumstances, OW, DVA, WSIB, NIHB, IFHP, Supplementary Health Benefits
- Assist in updating Direct Deposit Forms for 3rd party billing
- Handle periodic follow up of patients, 3rd parties, and ongoing care bundles (OCB)
- Assist with billing reconciliation, ministry invoicing, and updating ministry contact information
- Reconcile miscellaneous accounts
- Handle periodic follow-ups with pending accounts/invoices, application of credits/refunds, and payment methods for recurring billings and installments
- Carry out a year-end inventory of office supplies and receivables
- Review and scan patient ADP applications to ensure accuracy prior to submission
- Assist in bi-weekly ADP payments and collection of 3rd party remittances
- Document Refunds/Losses and credits on Filemaker
- Assist in monthly reconciliation and payment of manufacturer statements and invoices
- Consolidate monthly expenses
- Manage office supplies
- Assist in training junior members of the team
- Contact clients when needed.
- Manage online accounts for various 3rd party and monthly reporting portals
- ManageTD Merchant Portal System
- Assist in Bidding Related Documentation/Submission
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent post-secondary education
- Knowledge of Government Policies & Procedures as it relates to ADP is considered an asset
- Strong knowledge of office and accounting software such as Microsoft Office, and Filemaker database software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Brown Consulting Group thanks all candidates who apply; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please visit https://www.uhac.ca/about-us/covidmeasures/ to learn more about the steps Union Hearing Aid Centre is taking to keep their staff and patients safe during the Covid-19 pandemic.